Is Integrative Health Coaching right for you?
Are you living a life of optimal health?
Do you want to make changes in your life?
Do you need help setting, achieving and maintaining goals?
How can Integrative Health Coaching be useful?
• Coaching can be useful to help set, achieve, and stay motivated to reach the goals in your life, such as to lose weight, quit smoking, exercise more, eat better, reduce stress, or learn to improve quality of life with a chronic or acute illness.
• Coaching is useful for life transitions such as menopause, divorce, illness, moving to a new location, changing jobs, considering a new career.
• Coaching can help improve relationships and communication at home or work.
What does an Integrative Health Coach do?
• An Integrative Health Coach helps you find the answers within yourself by providing deep listening and attention, and by asking powerful questions.
• An Integrative Health Coach will help you be accountable to your own values and goals, and help motivate you to move forward on your journey toward optimal health.
• Integrative Health Coaching is NOT therapy, problem solving or giving advice. It helps you find the answers from within to deepen your learning and forward your action.
How and where does Integrative Health Coaching occur?
• Integrative Health Coaching can take place over the phone or in person.
• Integrative Health Coaching may be once a week, every other week or even once a month. This is determined in the alliance between you and the coach.
See if Integrative Health Coaching is right for you.
Call 502.418.3144 for a free sample session.
Dr. Jon LaPook investigated Duke Integrative Medicine's non-traditional approach to preventing health issues before they happen, and the value of Integrative Health Coaching. Duke believes this is the future of healthcare.
Click here to see the CBS video